These documents are instrumental to the purpose, objectives and tasks of the EPA and are consistent with the longer-term vision of the EPA Board and its future direction.
- Annual ReportsEach financial year, the EPA produces an Annual Report.
- EPA Board CommuniquesCommuniqués from regular EPA Board meetings.
- EPA Policy RegisterThe Board of the EPA maintains a Policy Register containing identified Tasmanian Government policies relevant to the EPA's powers and functions under the Act.
- EPA Policy StatementThe Policy Statement defines the EPA's Policy for providing information to internal and external stakeholders
- Memoranda of UnderstandingDetails of EPA Memoranda of Understanding (MoU) with other authorities and agencies.
- Public Interest Disclosure ProcedureThese procedures establish a system for reporting disclosures of improper conduct or detrimental action by the EPA or members or officers of the public body and have been prepared in accordance with the Guidelines and Standards published by the Ombudsman. These Guidelines and Standards can be seen on the Ombudsman's website at www.ombudsman.tas.gov.au.
- Statement of ExpectationThe Environmental Management and Pollution Control Act 1994 (EMPCA), requires the Minister responsible for the Act to provide the Board of the Environment Protection Authority (EPA) with a Statement of Expectation.
- Statement of IntentThe Environmental Management and Pollution Control Act 1994 (EMPCA), requires the Minister responsible for the Act to provide the Board of the Environment Protection Authority (EPA) with a Statement of Expectation. In response and under section 15B of the Act, the EPA Board is required to respond by providing the Minister with a Statement of Intent.
- Strategic PlanThe EPA's Strategic Plan focuses on the objectives and tasks of the Board and Director, and the support of Staff of EPA Tasmania, consistent with the longer-term vision and purpose of the EPA.
The Environment Protection Authority acknowledges the Tasmanian Aboriginal people as the traditional custodians of lutruwita (Tasmania) and pays respect to their Elders, past and present.